How to Begin
Our Intervention is a 10 hour long Invitational Model:
1. The first step begins after the initial consultation and includes the preparatory work for the intervention, at Rose Hidalgo the Interventionist will network session(s), and the necessary follow-up sessions to facilitate the loved-one's acceptance of treatment and program recommendations. The goal is to develop the Intervention Network Team and together with the loved one present, we determine which treatment options are best for her/him. This will include screening and recommendations for Detox, Inpatient/Residential, Outpatient, Recovery Coaching, and Continuing Care Treatment.
2. The second step is when the loved-one accepts the concept of engagement with any form of treatment makes sense, the Intervention Network Team will then coordinate the treatment and recovery agreements moving forward; including what aftercare services look like for the three months following successful completion of treatment. Treatment is defined as any level of care, including detox, inpatient/residential, day treatment, outpatient, recovery coaching, and/or self-help support meetings. This second step does not cover the cost of treatment. If any form of treatment is to be provided, a referral to the agency is made. We discuss the options available and the fees associated with each option. The second step services involve: consulting, screening, provision of referrals and recommendations for inpatient and/or outpatient treatment; interface between the Intervention Network Team and the various treatment providers, coordination of aftercare; integration planning if the individual is returning home or to the community; and, our on-going support.
3. Rose Hidalgo provides information and referrals to self-help meetings to develop a self-help support network; information and support regarding any questions related to ongoing treatment and other necessary issues, i.e., relapse prevention; 12-step and non-12-step groups, and/or church groups that can assist if a relapse occurs. These functions are a critical aspect of the work for the first 3-months of recovery. Monitoring and accountability are essential to ensure lasting recovery.
Intervention Payment Options:
There are two options to pay for Rose Hidalgo Intervention Services. The first option is to pay a flat rate fee of $1500.00 fee. For the second payment option, a deposit of $750.00 is required to begin services. With the second option the remaining $750.00 of flat rate fee is paid when the Intervention Network Team reaches 5 hr. of service. For any service exceeding 10 hr. the rate is $150.00 per hr. All payments received are non-refundable.
We do not bill your insurance for these services because insurance does not cover Intervention services (except in the State of Pennsylvania, where you may file a claim for reimbursement).
Much of the Rose Hidalgo Intervention and treatment process can be provided in person, on the telephone, via email, and/or in the Interventionist's office. When we provide services "on-site" and outside 100 miles from our Cameron Park CA office location, an on-site consultant fee is assessed beyond the agreed service fee.
The out-of-the-area travel costs may include airline flights, ground transportation, and lodging charges. When anticipated travel costs exceed $300.00, we require a specific deposit be made prior to travel. We assess the State of California rate of .56 cents per mile for driving our own vehicle beyond 100 miles. We assess a travel fee of $50.00 per hour after traveling first 100 miles. We bill for travel costs by separate invoice and that fee is due upon receipt.
Option for Second Interventionist:
In cases of serious recidivism and/or serious dual diagnosis, the services of two Interventionists may be required. Regardless of the payment option chosen, the second Interventionist will be used sparingly, and will be billed at the hourly rate of $125 per hour. We only proceed with a second Interventionist with your written approval.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms of our Flat Rate or Hourly Rate fees contract for First Phase are due at the time our sessions begin. The first phone consultation of up to 60 minutes is complimentary. Our intake assessment and preparation sessions are usually done over the phone and prior to the initial Intervention Network Team meeting, and requires payment of the non-refundable fee before we begin.
1. For clients choosing the Flat Rate fee option, a $1500.00 non-refundable payment is required.
2. For clients choosing the Hourly Rate fees, a $750.00 non-refundable payment is required, to be applied for up to the first 5 hours of services, and subsequent fees are required at the time of each session.
3. If the loved one is acute, in chronic relapse, with serious co-occurring mental health status, we may require an additional Interventionist to be assigned to the case. With your prior approval, an additional fee of $125.00 per hour will be required at the time of each session.
Non-Sufficient Funds and Outstanding Balance:
Should a check be returned with insufficient funds, the client will be responsible for paying any ‘return check fee’ incurred by Rose Hidalgo (in addition to the amount of the bad check), and will be asked to pay by Cashier's Check, Money Order, Bank Wire Transfer, Credit Card, or in cash for all future transactions. If fees are not paid at the time of services rendered, an interest rate of 10% will be charged on fees which are 30 days overdue. This 10% interest rate will apply each month that your fees are overdue. If your account has not been paid for more than 30 days and arrangements for payment have not been agreed upon, Rose Hidalgo has the option of using legal means to secure the payment. This may involve hiring a collection agency or going through small claims court. If such legal action is necessary, its costs will be included in the claim. In most collection situations, the only information Rose Hidalgo releases regarding a client’s case is his/her name, the nature of services provided, and the amount due.
Once an appointment is scheduled, we reserve the time for you, and we expect a minimum payment of one hour $150.00; unless you provide 24 hours advance notice of cancellation (by phone call), or unless we both agree that you were unable to attend due to circumstances beyond your control. When cancellations occur, we will either find another time to reschedule the appointment or resume with the next regularly scheduled appointment time.